Tulsi (ocimum sanctum), which is often referred to as holy basil, is a potent herb that has been used in India for thousands of years because of its incredible health benefits. Tulsi is perhaps the most common and most revered of all herbs used in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, holy basil promotes purity and lightness in the body, cleansing the respiratory tract of toxins, and relieving digestive gas and bloating.
Holy basil leaves offer a rich source of essential oil, containing eugenol, nerol, camphor, and a variety of terpenes and flavonoids. Studies suggect that a naturally occurring chemical in tulsi called ursolic acid offers a number of benefits for the body. The substance is believed to act as an adaptogen, a natural chemical that defends against the effects of physical and emotional stress. Tulsi herb may be beneficial for:
* Promoting feelings of calmness and relaxation
* Providing healthy mood support
* Supporting a healthy adrenal system
* Easing feelings of anxiety and effects of stress
In addition, holy basil are often used in Ayurveda for:
* Addressing symptoms of flu and the common cold
* Ridding the body of toxins like mercury
* Improving breathing in people with asthma and other conditions
* Overall Health and Wellness
Our holy basil extract is 100 percent pure and vegetarian with no plant fillers, or additives. Providing a therapeutic dose 500 milligrams of tulsi holy basil per capsule.
Order Amazing Formulas Holy Basil Dietary Supplement and get 120 premium holy basil capsules.