Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) oil has been revered as a therapeutic herb with a wide range of healing capabilities for almost 4000 years.
Due to the unique blend of nutrients and compounds found in black seeds, it is recommended for a variety of purposes, including:
- Preventing Essential Fatty Acid Deficiencies *
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health *
- Alleviating Constipation, Gas & Diarrhea *
- Acting as A Natural Antioxidant Supplement for Healthy Aging *
- Supporting The Immune System *
- Promoting Overall Cardiovascular Health *
- Providing Natural Relief from Symptoms of Cough, Colds, Flu, Allergy And Nasal Congestion *
WHAT IS BLACK SEED (BLACK CUMIN SEED) OIL?
Nigella sativa is a gorgeous flowering shrub that grows across Asia, the shrub produces fruits that have tiny black seeds also called “black seed” or “black cumin seeds.” Herbal Secrets Organic Black seed oil is cold pressed from black seeds.
Black seed cumin contains a variety of beneficial compounds, including:
- Essential fatty acids are needed for brain health, cardiovascular health, skin cell production and more *
- Antioxidants that protect the body from oxidation due to free radicals *
- Anti-inflammatory compounds that reduce pain and swelling *
- Antibacterial compounds to shield the body from germs and infections *
For centuries, black seed oils ability to promote heart health has been one of its most praised benefits. The rich and unsaturated Omega 6 & 9 acids as well as the phytosterols in black seed oil may help to reinforce elasticity in the blood vessel walls, thereby aiding in the prevention of blood clot formation and arterial pressure. *
IMMUNE & RESPIRATORY HEALTH
Black seed oil is rich in antioxidants, beneficial acids and b-vitamins which support the immune health. Black seed oil is known to support immune and respiratory health. By simply rubbing black seed oil on your chest or taking it orally it may help to clear up congestion and buildup. * The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving overall respiratory health. *
Black seed oil is considered to be carminative, which means it aids in digestion and may help to decrease bloating, gas and stomach cramps. * The oil may also be very beneficial with irritable
bowel syndrome (IBS) due to its antispasmodic effects on the smooth muscle of the intestine. * This may aid in healthy weight management and clearer skin. *