* WHAT IS SERRAPEPTASE Serrapeptase Is A Proteolytic Enzyme Isolated From A Microorganism In Silkworms. It Is A Natural Anti-Inflammatory. It Supports Healthier Inflammatory Response And Immune Function, Joint Health, Connective Tissues Of The Ligaments And Respiratory System. It May Also Help Ease Pain Caused By Inflammation.
* CARDIOVASCULAR HELATH Serrapeptase Supports Cardiovascular Health As It May Help To Gradually Break Plaque Build-Up In Arteries
* DELAYED RELEASE CAPSULES FOR BETTER EFFECTIVENESS We offer Serrapeptase in enteric Drcaps® which is a safe and effective means of protecting ingredients from upsetting the stomach. Drcaps® enables the enzyme to pass through the stomach unchanged, and be absorbed in the small intestine. Drcaps® have significant benefits over the traditional enteric coating.
* QUALITY All Pure Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
* PURITY & POTENCY All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality, our products are free of Artificial Colors, Preservatives, or Flavors
WHAT IS SERRAPEPTASE?
Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from a microorganism in silkworm. The silkworm has serrapeptase (also known as Serratio Peptidase or serratiopeptidase), a proteolytic enzyme. The silkworm produces this enzyme to digest the tough Mulberry leaves that it live on, and more importantly to emerge out of the tough cocoon by rapidly dissolving it.
* BENEFITS OF SERRAPEPTASE
* The human body needs enzymes for cellular activity. Serrapeptase is a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory agent. It induces fibrinolytic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edemic (prevents swelling and fluid retention) activity in a number of tissues. Serrapeptase's may help in easing the pain caused by inflammation including back pain, ear infections, swelling of a vein etc. due to its ability to inhibit the release of pain-inducing amines from inflamed tissues.*
* Serrapeptase supports healthy sinuses by helping to improve the elasticity and viscosity of the nasal mucus.* Serrapeptase supports cardiovascular health by gradually helping in reducing the plaque accumulations in the arteries.*